Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Just a few introductions Part 1

Yo Diary, what’s happening,

Well, i know in the last post i said i was going to write another one the next day, yeah right!

No but really, i've been busy with work and stuff, always working late, deadlines to meet etc.

.um..ok..now i am starting to make the kind of excuses a guy makes when he is cheating on his wife/girlfriend...hehe(no offence to the real dudes out there).

....

....So what has been going on since the last post. Well, nothing too exciting. I am always either at work or at home doing work, or playing the new guitar that Zipporah bought for me on my birthday.

Ahh Zipporah, that's my main squeeze. I met her through Rafael, we call him 'Raf for short. He's my best friend. I've known Raf for most of my life now, we grew up together, went through high school and college together.

Raf was what i call a natural. He always had it so easy with girls back in high school. I mean, he didnt have to do much to get a girl to become attracted to him. "being yourself is not enough, you have to be your best self", that was like his tagline up to this day, he still uses it. The dude always has some theory he ran by. He is relatively built, pretty boy face, about 5'11, the same height as me, the ladies say we compliment eachother, but yeah right, that's just indirect gay comments, well at least that's what it sounds like(no homo).

But anyways....back to Zipporah. I met her at Raf's older sister's wedding. She was looking so good, i instantly thought maybe it was a girl Raf was hittin, but it turned out to be his good friend. Anyways, she was wearing this black satin dress that hugged her slim model-type body so perfectly. Her skin was smooth like butter-milk, and a smile that lit up the whole reception. She was sitting with with Raf when i walked to the hall, i came on my own. I hated going to weddings alone, I mean, it just doesn’t go. I always believed it was only right to bring a beautiful lady with you, but hey, this time was a one-off. So i walked towards there table, said our hello's, she smiled, i smiled! It didn’t take long for us to click and we just started talking. There was no need for her to be stoosh because she we already had a mutual friend, Raf, which made things a lot easier when getting to know each other. , and the rest was history. We have been talking ever since.

She is one of those kind of girls that you can just chill with, you know, the kinda girl that gets along more with guys than girls, that's why we can kick it when i'm with my boys. She ain't too emotional, yet not too cold, just right.....I know your probably thinking why i ain't wifed her yet(going out with her)...well....it's too early days for that...besides....she aint the only one...trust me, at this age commitment for a young handsome guy is about as easy as sticking a needle through your pupil. Not that easy is it? Well i just think dudes who get themselves tied up are just fooling themselves. It's either because they are tryna prove to themselves, or the girl, or society that they can be faithful, when deep down they know they are still lusting after that light skin chick at the bar with the apple bottom, knowing well that if they get a chance to hit, they'll be doing more dunks on her than Lebron James!

Don't get me wrong, i ain't one of those crazy dudes that is scared of commitment or nothing, i just have my opinions, and Zipporah understood that, thats why i like her, we even joke about it sometimes. Does she know I’m seeing other girls......(ummm...i think so :-) ).

Oh shoot! Sorry to cut the post short……I forgot I had a meeting to go to (I’m at work by the way). We always have these pointless meetings that are pencilled in the diary to last about 30 minutes but end up lasting for about 2hours, what a piss take.

…I think I’m supposed to be going to see Zipporah tonight, hopefully that should allow my brain to relax after a long day’s work and stupid meetings, I’m going to need some good TLC J

See you tomorrow.

Miguel

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home